- Materials: recycled plastic, plastic, recycled paper, microfiber
- Eliminate toxic chemicals from your cleaning routine.
- Hassle free recipes with ingredients you can find in any grocery store.
- Fun, easy-to-use book.
- Stylish spray bottles with built-in lemon juicer for fresh scent and disinfecting power
This give-away will also include a copy of the book: The Joy of Green Cleaning, which has over 90 recipes to help you to make your own cleaners. It also is a resource for learning what is in the cleaners you are using now.
- Sign up to follow my main blog at http://www.happycleaning.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment here. If you already follow my blog, leave a comment on the Full Circle post. Do both and get 2 entries!
- Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/greenyourclean , then leave a comment here.
- Friend me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/lesliereichert , then leave a comment here.
- If you do all three of the above, you get an extra 3 entries!
- Share this give-away by tweeting, FBing or writing and comment where you shared it here. Every time you share it you will get another entry!
- Two more ways to win is to follow @fullcirclehome on twitter and like Full Circle on Facebook. Let me know here!